SOO many Tidbits!
What is Tidbits? It's a podcast!
What's it about? It depends on the episode!
Who's on it? Steve Etchie and Lesley Jo. I was added as co-host to Tidbits in January 2019, and it's been non-stop fun ever since!
Tidbits is an edited show, interview and/or story with or without a guest, pieced together in segments.
If you'd like to email us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have lots of ways you can follow us!
- 93. Collect them all! July 3, 2020Lesley and Etchie talk with Ry from Disclaimers Not Apologies (DNA), primarily about things people collect!PFT Media, LLC
- 92. Cohesive June 25, 2020We had a lot of effortless fun coming up with this one! Thanks for everyone that voted for the name of the segment (now called Bouncing Brain) and a special thank you to Carl Allen for coming up with an alternative so good, we're looking to form a different segment just so we can use […]PFT Media, LLC
- 91. Hubristic June 19, 2020We go for another round of the conversational game THAT YOU CAN HELP NAME! There will be a poll on the Tidbits page for you to vote for one of the two, very similar, names!PFT Media, LLC
- 90. Big Changes in the Bedroom June 11, 2020This week we are in studio, discussing a multitude of topics, including but not limited to our bedroom decor. Find us on Instagram (Tidbitspodcast) and tag us in your pictures (#tidbitsinthesheets), we want to see your sheets! Also, this week on The Experience with Chris Fio, they are playing the Etchie interview that was […]PFT Media, LLC
- 89. Mostly Non-Alcoholic Beer Bits June 5, 2020In this episode, we are pleased to present the second half of our State of the Beer Union Reunion! We sit down with Ed, Jeanna & her husband Ken to discuss metal music and beer collaborations, and we enjoy a can of non-alcoholic brew from BrewDog, for the band, Lamb of God. We love our […]PFT Media, LLC
- 88. State of the Beer Reunion May 29, 2020We don't have a feed for State of the Beer Union anymore, but why let that stop us? State of the Beer Union comes to Tidbits!PFT Media, LLC
- 87. We Play with Adult Toys May 22, 2020Today is our 1 year dating anniversary, and we didn’t mention it on the show! We are in studio discussing a wide array of local nostalgia and culture. Repressed memories are a thing (again!) and perhaps this one will not mention you by name. We talk about what it takes to get gunned down by […]PFT Media, LLC
- 86. Must release now! May 11, 2020We finally got back to the studio to release this episode, after the goading of a friend on Facebook. Thank you, Jenny!PFT Media, LLC
- 85. On Time! April 16, 2020We finally release when we're supposed to! We talk about fun stuff to keep away the boredom and other such things!PFT Media, LLC
- 84. Survival Guide April 11, 2020We're back! It's been far too long but we cooked up some fun conversation between the two of us.PFT Media, LLC
- 83. Austin Kleeman's Stand-Up March 13, 2020We talk with up and coming stand up comedian Austin Kleeman, and Lesley and Etchie talk about moving, among other things.PFT Media, LLC
- 82. Cuttin' Up with the KitchenKillaz March 5, 2020We were impressed by these guys when we first met them, we took their business card and emailed them and voila! we had them in the studio for an uplifting interview that made us proud of our wonderfully talented community. We suggest that you catch their live show every Friday at 9:05 pm on their […]PFT Media, LLC
- 81. Trevor Fraser February 29, 2020This episode we talk with Trevor Fraser, an entertainment writer for the Orlando Sentinel.PFT Media, LLC
- 80. Ken Miller, Godfather of Orlando Comedy February 15, 2020Ken Miller joins us in studio, and we have a jam-packed episode for you! We discuss how family and relationships can affect comedy, Ken trolls Lesley Jo to talk about who she doesn't like within the comedy scene, and Etchie learns more and more about what it's like to hang out with comedians regularly. We […]PFT Media LLC
- 79. Comedian & Animatronican Jeff Jones February 6, 2020In-studio with comedian extraordinaire, Jeff Jones! We discuss siblings and lack thereof, producing award-winning shows and we dive deep into the Knitty-gritty of old school Orlando comedy.PFT Media, LLC
- 78. Going Ham With Chris Fio January 23, 2020We have Chris Fio in and talk to him about pets, what makes him bored, and a slew of other subjects that make this episode worth listening to. Be on the lookout for Chris! He's gonna be doing things!PFT Media, LLC
- 77. Goofin with Joey Mazzant & Remy of Goofduck Podcast January 11, 2020This week we talk to Remi Archard and Joey Mazzant from the podcast, GoofDuck! Lots of theme park talk, and stories, old and new.PFT Media, LLC
- 76. Our First Etchley-versary! January 4, 2020We’re seeing blurry this 2020, but we are back in focus! We are in the studio together for our 1 year together as the hosts of Tidbits. We hope you all have enjoyed our ridiculous banter, and we appreciate each and every one of you (and your downloads) hehe. It’s a brand new year, and […]PFT Media, LLC
- 75. Christmas Again This Year! Etchley's First Christmas December 22, 2019It seems to happen every year! This episode is late as there were technical difficulties and this is the hardest time to get anything done. Etchie loves Christmas and it shows.PFT Media, LLC
- 74. Feiling the Tidbitty Meats with Comedian Erick Feiling December 14, 2019We sit down with local podcaster, comedian, and CrossFit champ Erick Feiling and discussed everything except religion or politics! We also got him to tell us his secrets about... Ack! You just need to listen!PFT Media, LLC